Wednesday, March 10, 2010

life

I am just so excited about trip to Melbourne with my parents!!! I am so thankful that I can afford this trip , phew , selling the house is a good thing. At lease I will not regret not able to travel and spend time with them.

Funny thing is, I don’t remember being such a family -clingy person when I was younger - Ahhemm, before being married to be exact. I am not sure if its the age or because being at someone else’s home, makes you think that your family is the best, and that you miss them dearly ( yes, my family is only like half and hour away) but still…

I just came to realise that I am 31 and my parents are at their 60s , and how much longer can they be with me? can I call back and demand for ah kong’s chicken rice, can I complain about the klang weather, can I hug them and tell them I love them and appreciate all their love , their support, their teaching , sacrificing all they have for us – honestly, since I was 7 , I’ve been thinking of leaving my parents , because I think they are too poor , I am such a bad daughter , I’ve always blame my parents and everyone else except myself for being in bad situation –like how come I don’t get a Barbie doll like the rest of the girls? Like how come I don’t understand a single word of English? Like why do I have to take a bus while other kids get to go and come with their parents driving them ? Like why all my friends are able to study abroad and I cant? like why does all my friends hate me? LOL , yes , I don’t have much friends, and I use to blame my parents for moving too much , hence I’ve not put in enough effort to make friends.

All the thoughts … I must be having my period soon .. hormone’s going KUKU.

Back to Melbourne trip, I have so much to show them , the weather, the ang mos the churches , the park , the wine yards , the market, the road , the tram , the food / coffee .. HORRAAAYY!!

No comments: