Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Chapter

So here i am, going to be 15th weeks of my pregnancy, 2 weeks home stay and away from work and my hyperactive delivering work i choose to do coz i just love seeing our products display proudly on the shelves or any space i've manage to gain.

I think I’ve been trying to “skip” this chapter for a while now, having a baby means no freedom, no more party , bye bye body, talks about baby, kids, baby , kids whole day, whole time and ALL THE TIME .. I use to listen to young moms and dads talk about having children, starting own family and my mind and body just wanted to run away.. because not only it’s boring, it’s SUPER BORING – I now think that you START your own family when the child comes. . not when you are married. I think the real commitment comes when your whole life evolves and changes and when your priority changes from being successful entrepreneurs to how to be parents. Trust me it’s 1000000 times harder as parents than a successful entrepreneurs! From thinking about me, me, me , me and what I want to baby, baby, baby and what baby needs is a big change.

I’ve learn so much about my self and my body in this 15 weeks, never I doubt that being a mom is such a tough job, but needing to go through the changes in order to provide for the little miracle in our body is … more than words to describe, it’s a whole mixtures of emotion and physical challenge all together. But, It also helped me get rid of the biggest shame/ habit I’ve always been disgusted with. Before he/she came to me, despite the awful smell and the rotten teeth I got from smoking; yet I still crave to have it day by day .. but thanks to the little miracle, I will not want to start smoking again. I also found out I have 2 fibroids and many uterus cyst that the little miracle will help me “destroy” by pushing the fibroids back into the uterus wall , and bursting those awful cyst which will hurt like hell. I;ve also learn ways to control heartburn which is a very common problem to many young adults who have a hectic life and unstable meals. Our body is a wonderland .. really.Take good care of it and it will take care of you for the rest of your life.

If you ask me if I am ready to be a mom? the answer is .. I am so not sure, if I can be a good mom, the superpowermom that I set my own standard to become. But what ever it is , the little miracle brings both of us so much hope , dreams and excitement.


p/s:
Happy Birthday Hubby, you are the best of the best. Hope you like this present! You’ll only be able to hold him/her by end of the year! ;p I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: