Thursday, December 14, 2006

Show Off



As you all know, I was planning for Dooodolls launch, than chasing for stocks , than looking for sales & distributions finally now setting up , later might need to return stocks .. Ohhhhhh NOOOOoooOOOo...
Anyways, my important show off is ,today, I got a call from my upline because my photomax downline is growing darn fast!! even when I am not doing it for the past 2 months... feel really guilty for not be able to take time to find business partners...

What I want to show off is my commission hahaahahha.. Nways, becauseI did not even do anything for last and this month, so basically, we are going to get only less than 1k RM next month.... sigh.. hopefully with all the hard work , the challenges, the hard core running around like mad women will pay off well one day .. and hopefully that day will come soon.. * Imagining our own Dooodolls buildings & Franchise* Imagine sending my parents to best trips ever!* Imagine giving my sis and bro best quality education* Imagine can maybe open a Dooo Pet cafe & park * Imagine getting my MINI* OLaLa (~ _~) Dreaming away ~~~

I finally got my DVDs & Photobook and Calander!! Horayyy!!!~~ Will post more pictures to Show Off.. ;'p

p/s: The Dvd is fantastic!! My parents want to do it too... hahhahaa.. cute lah they all..

The Making of next Photobook ... Trip to Railey Island

No comments: