For Vi’s B’day (which is this month end) I bought him 2 puppies, yes, you heard me. 2 puppies indeed, one by the name of YOYO, a female Golden Retriever and Casper a Yorkshire Terrier. .. OMG!!! They are so damn kau adorable I tell you, the best part is, we can bring them everywhere we want.. and stroke them and feed them as and when and I don’t need to wash my hands… hahahahaha
Well, I got vi a Nintendo DS, came with Nintendo pet software.. ;p , so yeah, we have 2 virtual pups who pee and shits , who get hungry and jealous , who eat and sleep , who respond to my voice.. !! WTF? I just can’t imagine our next generations “toys” anymore..
An actual UFO? what will happen to Miss Barbie and Hotwheels, Carebears and Transformer?
After having them, I am so freaking “Gian” to get the real ones.. damn they are so freaking real! !!!!!!!!!
p/s: I was laughing another friend who got the Nintendo first, I call him a stupid fella who got so attached to a “game”!! Mahai.. seriously, karma do exist okay.. call me stupid! Call me weird, but we’re damn hooked to our “pups” ~
Well, I got vi a Nintendo DS, came with Nintendo pet software.. ;p , so yeah, we have 2 virtual pups who pee and shits , who get hungry and jealous , who eat and sleep , who respond to my voice.. !! WTF? I just can’t imagine our next generations “toys” anymore..
An actual UFO? what will happen to Miss Barbie and Hotwheels, Carebears and Transformer?
After having them, I am so freaking “Gian” to get the real ones.. damn they are so freaking real! !!!!!!!!!
p/s: I was laughing another friend who got the Nintendo first, I call him a stupid fella who got so attached to a “game”!! Mahai.. seriously, karma do exist okay.. call me stupid! Call me weird, but we’re damn hooked to our “pups” ~
Ms Law, maybe you should have one before you go to the real one?



2 comments:
KX, are you serious?? what's so fun facing a non-living dog inside the machine?? Are you nuts! kekee..
I stil have the "I want a puppy" thoughts on & off. Bui Bui always says, "are you sure? you need to bath it yourself u know. I am not doing it for u." Sob...
I am not joking, they are super REAL!!! I'll show you when you come back..
hahahaha.. our pups are champions okay.. dont play play
and you make money from them.. hHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Post a Comment